Does anyone know what happened to Amazing Race and Wanna A Bet?

FamousNYLover

I enjoy the Amazing Race because it's eleven teams racing around the world and USA. I like to be in part of that.

Does anyone know what happened to reality game show called Amazing Race?

I really want to see on local television channel.

Also I also enjoy watching ABC's new tv show called Wanna A Bet. But, I do not see it listed on TV Guide.

I want to be in Wanna a Bet because of my talent of imitating all subway lines like R142/R143/R160 cars.

I enjoy the Amazing Race because it's eleven teams racing around the world and USA. I like to be in part of that.

Does anyone know what happened to reality game show called Amazing Race?

I really want to see on local television channel.

Also I also enjoy watching ABC's new tv show called Wanna A Bet. But, I do not see it listed on TV Guide.

I want to be in Wanna a Bet because of my talent of imitating all subway lines like R142/R143/R160 cars.

Well for the Amazing Race, the current season (13 i think) ended back in November. I don't know if the Amazing Race will have a new season...looks i need to wait...

OR:

Ever watched the Travel Channel? Occasionally, they will show the Amazing Race but i don't think they have a stable schedule for it.

(and btw, I also want to be in the Amazing Race but I'll wait until i'm 18)

Well for the Amazing Race, the current season (13 i think) ended back in November. I don't know if the Amazing Race will have a new season...looks i need to wait...

OR:

Ever watched the Travel Channel? Occasionally, they will show the Amazing Race but i don't think they have a stable schedule for it.

(and btw, I also want to be in the Amazing Race but I'll wait until i'm 18)

Amazing Race returns to American TV on CBS with it 14th installment starting Feb 15, 2009. However rumors are floating this maybe the end of new shows after it's last conclusion in May. Amazing Race ratings have falling alot since it debut in 2001.

Thank you DarrylR.14 and Larry.

Archived