Hong Kong's answer to BVE

Two years ago, I pondered across this site called BVEHK. http://www.bvehk.net

It has BVE routes that relate to the MTR System. Not only could you drive trains on the pre-merger MTR (Mass Transit Railway) system, but you can also drive trains on the KCR (Kowloon Canton Railway). You can also drive the double decker trams on Hong Kong Island.

Yes some of you may be appalled by the Chinese on that site. There is a link that says BVE Download Centre. Hit that, and there is a selection that includes BVE routes, trains etc...

Most of the route names reflect to the pre-merger situation.

The East Rail, West Rail and Ma On Shan Rail (MOS) are still under the KCRC category.

I hope you people have fun! :tup::cool:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Nice. I have the Airport Express route on my computer. Its a pretty nice route. The automatic braking system and the sounds of the trains are great.

It's awesome right? The stations are pretty modern as well, especially in real life. The people who made these routes did a good job in imitating the reality of the MTR system.

If you want a preview of Hong Kong life, try the tram.

It's awesome right? The stations are pretty modern as well, especially in real life. The people who made these routes did a good job in imitating the reality of the MTR system.

If you want a preview of Hong Kong life, try the tram.

Same thing can be said about the Brits. We'll catch up with them though!

I feel right at home when I am driving that M-stock train from Po Lam to North Point, it passes by my home station, Hang Hau, the 2nd Station after Po Lam.

Guys, remember, there are directions. You will see an UP on certain lines at the line category at that site. That is to designate north. DOWN is south. Just a reminder.

How is this Hong Kong's answer to BVE? Does Hong Kong have a competing train simulator that is better/competing against BVE? You should only use "answer to" in instances such as this: Coke released it's new "coke" in answer to Pepsi's new product.

How is this Hong Kong's answer to BVE? Does Hong Kong have a competing train simulator that is better/competing against BVE? You should only use "answer to" in instances such as this: Coke released it's new "coke" in answer to Pepsi's new product.

How about you give me a better title.

Archived