Social Networking needs to be safe

MattTrain

Well, I don't log on MySpace any longer and I think MySpace is becoming a site that is for relationships... It is not the Social Networking site it should be... It is plain awkward that people in every chatroom talks about Sex, Violence and related stuff... MySpace is F'd Up...

Welcome to the real world. Learn to deal with it.

Welcome to the real world. Learn to deal with it.

I thought the real world was the 18+ after high school world...

But really Myspace is really too open to exploits and what not. It's not the fact that the world is the way it is, its just how people take advantage of it.

I thought the real world was the 18+ after high school world...

But really Myspace is really too open to exploits and what not. It's not the fact that the world is the way it is, its just how people take advantage of it.

Bzzt. Wrong. If you go to college, it's 4 more years of la la land. Some people over 18, heck, some people their whole lives just live in la la land. Things don't get real until you're out on your own and you take full responsibility for everything. I see people as old as 30 that mommy and daddy are still paying their rent and they are just drinking/pissing all their money away, not saving for anything, not dating anyone, just out for a good time...joke's on them though when they wake up, their wrinkly as last year's christmas wrapping, still single, over the hill, and mommy and daddy finally kick the bucket...that's the stuff midlife crises are made of...

Sex and all that stuff is a choice like everything else, people talk about it because let's face it if you've ever done it you enjoy it (unless you wound up with a whale belly next to you) and let's be real, it's fun, so people like to talk about it, just like going to the shore, because it's fun. the stuff that gets the head lines with my space is the 60 year olds who HAD their midlife crises and then started trying to "hang out" with little boys...

all that stuff isn't what it used to be...it starts off good then it just ends up putting up walls in the long run. i post on forums and crap like that, and i have accounts on some of these sites, but come on, no one's "really" a friend unless you chill with them for real, otherwise it's just BS and passing the time...

Archived