Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainspot12

Playing with MS Paint

I created two Service Advisories (just like the ones they post up). I play BVE and created the (A) from Dyre Avenue to Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue (not for distribution yet).

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=462

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=463

I usually do these advisories to make fun of people, but I won't do that here. Any comments would gladly be appreciated.

You should make another sign saying "No (A) train service at all in both directions until further notice. Why is service being changed?: All of the platforms along the route have been damaged because they were damaged by cars that were too wide."

You should make another sign saying "No (A) train service at all in both directions until further notice. Why is service being changed?: All of the platforms along the route have been damaged because they were damaged by cars that were too wide."

LMAOO...good one

Reminder, this is for BVE. I created the (A) train, which will run from Dyre Avenue (IND Line) to Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue. This is not for distribution yet and I am making several versions of the route.

I should of placed this into the BVE or Train Simulator section.

And thanks for the comments

I saved the last of the old-style G.O page as well as the last set of online poster scans. The Cortlandt St. Closure and the incessant (G) QBL cut posters are now on my wall.

The (5) extension to Flatbush middays for a month poster was also saved.

I saved the last of the old-style G.O page as well as the last set of online poster scans. The Cortlandt St. Closure and the incessant (G) QBL cut posters are now on my wall.

The (5) extension to Flatbush middays for a month poster was also saved.

The bad thing is, they all say LATE NITE. It would be cool for it to say ALL TIMES

The bad thing is, they all say LATE NITE. It would be cool for it to say ALL TIMES

They don't say Late Night, they say Weekdays or Weekends.

Looks nice, MS paint is bad at some things, but also good on others, try on Windows 7, even better

As for the (A) line, wow sounds like the R44 will break a Lcl/Exp station on the WPR line *COUGH*E180th-GUN HILL*COUGH* =P

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=479

I am working on the (N)(R)(T) and (W) routes (mostly fictional) for BVE. The (N)(T) and (W) lines are based out of Spring Creek Yard, while the (R) is based out of Jamaica Yard.