Playing with MS Paint

trainspot12

I created two Service Advisories (just like the ones they post up). I play BVE and created the (A) from Dyre Avenue to Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue (not for distribution yet).

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=462

picture.php?albumid=98&pictureid=463

I usually do these advisories to make fun of people, but I won't do that here. Any comments would gladly be appreciated.

Reminder, this is for BVE. I created the (A) train, which will run from Dyre Avenue (IND Line) to Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue. This is not for distribution yet and I am making several versions of the route.

I should of placed this into the BVE or Train Simulator section.

And thanks for the comments

I saved the last of the old-style G.O page as well as the last set of online poster scans. The Cortlandt St. Closure and the incessant (G) QBL cut posters are now on my wall.

The (5) extension to Flatbush middays for a month poster was also saved.

I saved the last of the old-style G.O page as well as the last set of online poster scans. The Cortlandt St. Closure and the incessant (G) QBL cut posters are now on my wall.

The (5) extension to Flatbush middays for a month poster was also saved.

The bad thing is, they all say LATE NITE. It would be cool for it to say ALL TIMES

Looks nice, MS paint is bad at some things, but also good on others, try on Windows 7, even better

As for the (A) line, wow sounds like the R44 will break a Lcl/Exp station on the WPR line *COUGH*E180th-GUN HILL*COUGH* =P

Archived