Question for B division Crews

Trainmaster5

I came across an old map at work Friday and wondered about the Brightliners. Do they still have the old "T" and "TT" West End side signs on any of the cars ? Somebody mentioned the NTT trains and the different diversions built into the software on the A and B division trains. I'd like to see a "T" at Queensboro Plaza or a "TT" at Chambers St just to see the passengers reaction when an R32 came into the station signed up like that. Or maybe a "K" or "KK" at Broadway-Lafayette.

The "T"/"TT" on the cars was the original signs, but afterward, when new color bullet signs were added, they only used existing routes, and the T had been cancelled for good, (so they thought).

The newest R30-38 signs added in the late 80's, then added "T" in a white bullet (along with P, U, X and Y), and T could be displayed on the front digital sign. But none of the new roolsigns on any of the other cars had it. The R44-46 side digital signs added "T" as an extra West End service via Bway, 6th Ave or Nassau.

The NTT's do not have it programmed on there at all, yet (they do have the Q to 72nd or 96th via 2nd Av!)

I too wish it would be on there as Bway-West End.

Archived