Photos from Today and Yesterday (10/27 & 10/28)

error46146

Yesterday:

DSCN0001.jpg

R62 3 at Times Square

DSCN0002-1.jpg

R62A 7 at 52nd-Lincoln Avenue

DSCN0003-2.jpg

R62A Manhattan bound 7 leaving 74th-Bway

And today:

DSCN0017-1.jpg

R44 A at Chambers

DSCN0018-2.jpg

Chambers on the E

DSCN0019-2.jpg

Chambers on the E again

DSCN0020-1.jpg

R32 E at Chambers

DSCN0021-1.jpg

R46 R at Roosevelt

DSCN0022-1.jpg

R46 R leaving 63rd Drive

Now on a more off-topic note, for some strange reason it looks like a little 5 year old designs game boy games. Take a look at the box of a recent game boy game my brother bought:

RSCN0010.jpg

RSCN0008.jpg

also, videos and a Video Preview of my SAS route for BVE coming soon!!

I like the variations in your pics. I love the Flushing Line coming around the curve. Its a always a mixed bag. But I got a question for you. Where were you commuting to? From the looks of your pictures it seems that you were just roaming around the subways for pictures.

I like the variations in your pics. I love the Flushing Line coming around the curve. Its a always a mixed bag. But I got a question for you. Where were you commuting to? From the looks of your pictures it seems that you were just roaming around the subways for pictures.

I guess you're right. If he was just joyriding or railfanning it isn't considered commuting. A commuter or commuting is going from home to work. It's also sometimes used for students going to and from school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool photo's by the way Error.

well these photos i took them on two days. on the two days i took different ways. usually there is more than one way for me to get home and i like to experiment with different combinations. sometimes i have time to kill and take the long way on purpose to get some more photos. and finally, sometimes, when i know i will be bored for the whole day with nothing to do i just go railfanning which is basically ride the subway just for the hell of it

Archived