NJT adds SEPTA to new touch screen TVM's.

metsfan

Trenton Transit Center: Ticket Vending Machines Temporarily Out of Service

NJ TRANSIT is in the process of replacing ticket vending machines at Trenton Transit Center with new touch-screen machines that are faster and easier to use. For your convenience, the new machines will also sell SEPTA tickets.

To accommodate this process, certain ticket vending machines may not accept cash transactions on Wednesday, May 13, and Thursday, May 14. Customers boarding at Trenton may purchase tickets aboard the train without incurring a $5 surcharge through noon, Friday, May 15.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Today at newark at the old button operated TVM, i saw option to have a 2 leg trip from newark to tre then tre to lev. Lev code is 202.

- A

I thought an anywhere along the NJT NEC- 30 Street ticket was honored if one went to Surburban.

Yes, but people who don't ride :septa: normally were confused still. They do not realize that Center City Stops are all the same price.

Yes, but people who don't ride :septa: normally were confused still. They do not realize that Center City Stops are all the same price.

Correct. I believe the new TVM's will be rolled out zone by zone (not really station by station). I saw them at i think edison or one of the stations up there.

- A

Archived