Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
biggregg

List Certification

I went for the boss last week how do I find out when the list is certified exam 8006(MTA)

That is what all of us that took and passed exam 8006 wants to know. My guess is when the 5025 list is finished.

That list expires on 10/31/2011...but I have a feeling that the list will be finished before that date. That exam was given in the spring of 2006,and that list was certified around 10/2007,so it took about a year and a half to certify the list before ours.

I went for the boss last week how do I find out when the list is certified exam 8006(MTA)

Once you receive a card with your list number then that list is certified. Usually 1 year after the test is given.

Once you receive a card with your list number then that list is certified. Usually 1 year after the test is given.

damn 1 year wait. what a snail process

Thanks for that info Jah,but will they publish the eligibles list in the Chief?

Thanks for that info Jah,but will they publish the eligibles list in the Chief?

Yeah they will publish the list in the chief but you should already have your list number by that time.