Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Station Improvements along the 3?

A couple of questions along the 3 line.

Has any one seen the "improvements" made? I hope it just wont be a new coat of paint.

At Sutter-Rutland, there was full red paint...but now its white again.

Anyone have any idea?

:cool:

Holy cow, that looks better than the chipped paint that I usually see, but they honestly need a total overhaul. As a suggestion as well, please resize your pics before posting. They took quite a while to resize automatically on my computer. But, yeah, it looks better now.

Yeah they are so far repainting the station because most of the community signed a petiton to get them repainted. I signed one just to help out. If memory serves me right they always put the red paint on as a primary and then the white as the finish. I must say since Sutter Ave- Rutland Rd is my home station it looks so much better than the chipped paint. At least they are making track improvements along the line. B)