MTA Bus

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I'd like to see the B103 and Q7 extended to Gateway mall. And create an new route called the BM6, it would follow the same routing as the BM5 through Brooklyn & Queens but terminate in lower mantthan. The BM2 is too long of an ride to from Spring creek to Lower mantthan it should be cut back to E94th street permently.

I'd like to see the B103 and Q7 extended to Gateway mall. And create an new route called the BM6, it would fellow the same routing as the BM5 through Brooklyn & Queens but terminate in lower mantthan. The BM2 is too long of an ride to from Spring creek to Lower mantthan it should be cut back to E94th street permently.

I have a question I do wall st and I see the BM5 or BM1 with stops around wall then I see the same bus with pass go on the FDR get of at 23 then cont. stops anybody have the answer to this thanx(K)<R>

I have a question I do wall st and I see the BM5 or BM1 with stops around wall then I see the same bus with pass go on the FDR get of at 23 then cont. stops anybody have the answer to this thanx(K)<R>

Off peak hours the BM1-4 serves both Lower mantthan and Midtown. After they leave the BBT they do the Lower mantthan portion of the route and go on the FDR to about 23rd street and to serve Midtown. During rush hours like the PM rush for example, BM1-4 buses that start @ 57th street only serve midtown, after that they take the FDR stright to Brooklyn. Lower mantthan has seperate BM runs that start near the WTC site.

Off peak hours the BM1-4 serves both Lower mantthan and Midtown. After they leave the BBT they do the Lower mantthan portion of the route and go on the FDR to about 23rd street and to serve Midtown. During rush hours like the PM rush for example, BM1-4 buses that start @ 57th street only serve midtown, after that they take the FDR stright to Brooklyn. Lower mantthan has seperate BM runs that start near the WTC site.

Thank you I think this line is long

Archived