I Like Clean Sides

Damn. These buses look so clean as if they were all new and fresh out of the factory.

Yonkers Depot has great maintenance, although they need to re-do the floors of some buses... Quite dirty... Hopefully that will be taken care of in the coming months now that the weather is warmer.  Given that 3 out of the 5 lines out of that depot terminate in Riverdale, dirty buses would not be tolerated.  The folks in Woodlawn would probably scream too.  I was told that they handwash their buses.  It's a small depot so it's possible.  Some guys go on the bus and sweep and mop them too.

Damn. These buses look so clean as if they were all new and fresh out of the factory.

Yes, they look pretty clean. YO buses have been removing the former ads, but they're replacing new ads, so this'll only occur for a while longer, before all of them are patched up. 2225 has always had it, I just wanted a good picture of it., and I was in the right place at the right time. LGA is getting them too (only the drivers side though). Wonder when Spring Creek, JFK, and BP will do that, if they do it. 

Archived