Double or nothing (bus edition)

lol... The people along the Concourse are SO annoying.  You would think they've never seen an express bus before.  I was down there yesterday for a few sessions and took the BxM4 in and back to the city later. If they see you waiting for the express bus, they all start looking to see if a bus is coming. Check the schedule and that will tell if you if a bus is due.  <_<

The thought I had watching those Bx6 buses is a similar one I get when riding the Bx12. It being "damn, these buses are well used". Three C40's in a row is rare for a West Farms route given they comprise about 30% of the non-articulated fleet. Although in my neck of the woods the Bx31 seems to get a disproportionate share of C40's. It seems half the time one passes me on Eastchester it's a C40 these days.

The thought I had watching those Bx6 buses is a similar one I get when riding the Bx12. It being "damn, these buses are well used". Three C40's in a row is rare for a West Farms route given they comprise about 30% of the non-articulated fleet. Although in my neck of the woods the Bx31 seems to get a disproportionate share of C40's. It seems half the time one passes me on Eastchester it's a C40 these days.

The Bx6 is used well because of the hilly area in the South Bronx.  Also, along 161st, there seems to be next to no shade (no damn trees in urban areas <_<), so when it's hot out, that's when they are really packed. I used it yesterday for a few stops because it was so damn hot and humid, then walked the rest of the way to the BxM4.  The bus was packed to the rafters, but certainly beat walking, as I only needed to go 3 stops.

lol... The people along the Concourse are SO annoying. You would think they've never seen an express bus before. I was down there yesterday for a few sessions and took the BxM4 in and back to the city later. If they see you waiting for the express bus, they all start looking to see if a bus is coming. Check the schedule and that will tell if you if a bus is due. <_<

LOL I felt just as annoyed because EVERYONE had at least one comment or two when I was walking around there.

There are a few routes that get a good portion of C40s, the Bx21, Bx36, Bx6, Bx31 to name a few.

LOL I felt just as annoyed because EVERYONE had at least one comment or two when I was walking around there.

There are a few routes that get a good portion of C40s, the Bx21, Bx36, Bx6, Bx31 to name a few.

I could hear some old Dominican ladies yapping about the express bus in the BxM4 video.... You would think they never have seen that bus before, and I'm sure that they use the local buses along the Concourse.

I could hear some old Dominican ladies yapping about the express bus in the BxM4 video.... You would think they never have seen that bus before, and I'm sure that they use the local buses along the Concourse.

Apparently they never did because one of them asked if that was an express route in front of them.

Maybe tourists? (Nah, Dominicans are everywhere in the South Bronx.....smh.....)

Apparently they never did because one of them asked if that was an express route in front of them.

Maybe tourists? (Nah, Dominicans are everywhere in the South Bronx.....smh.....)

Tourists down there usually use those tour buses... Along the Concourse these days the Dominicans are starting to outnumber the Ricans and the accent sure sounded Dominican to me.

Tourists down there usually use those tour buses... Along the Concourse these days the Dominicans are starting to outnumber the Ricans and the accent sure sounded Dominican to me.

Most do use the tour bus, but you got like a few of them that just try their best to get from an airport to the hotel, then just visit the landmarks of NYC using our amazing MTA system and don't bother with those tour buses since they are mainly in Manhattan.

As with the case of the BXM4, I know they aren't tourists, just tried to make a joke about them not knowing their area.

Most do use the tour bus, but you got like a few of them that just try their best to get from an airport to the hotel, then just visit the landmarks of NYC using our amazing MTA system and don't bother with those tour buses since they are mainly in Manhattan.

As with the case of the BXM4, I know they aren't tourists, just tried to make a joke about them not knowing their area.

lol... Oh I see... I've been noticing more and more of those tour buses and more tourists walking around 161st and well past Yankee stadium.... Have also seen some hipsters pass by too... lol

lol... Oh I see... I've been noticing more and more of those tour buses and more tourists walking around 161st and well past Yankee stadium.... Have also seen some hipsters pass by too... lol

There are a few deleted scenes that I took of buses that had an entire disscussion playing in the background and it annoyed me so much, like I don't wanna know if you can cheat on someone's boyfriend by suc...... you know what let me stop there lol.

Archived