Railfan trip 8/6/2009

okay so im planning for a railfan trip where YOU decide where you want to go.i will let people choose which route they want to railfan with! i can only let a maxmum of 5 people come. but it will be 4 since im comming to! (sorry no bus routes can be taken,subway only)

okay so here where i will want to go.

#1(me) we will take the R32 or R42/R40M (V) from 74 street roosevelt avenue to 34 street herald square. then we transfer to the (F). we will get off at bay parkway for 5 minutes and take some pics. then the next person (#2) will continue from there

#2 (first person gets this)

#3(second gets this)

#4(third person gets this)

#5(fourth person gets)

PLEASE post which route(s) you will pick,so i can edit the numbers,with your use name. once all 5 spaces are taken,i will PM each person who joins on further deatils. so post early to get the 2nd available space! (if all 5 spaces arent taken before 7/26 11:59PM i might delay the rail fan trip to 7/28)

limitations: maximum of 3 routes can be taken. PLEASE TAKE THE MTA RULE BOOK AND THE NYC pOLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICAL DOCUMENT ALLAWING PHOTOGRAPHY TO BE LEGEAL. hope to see you join!

I'll come if it's on 7/28

anyway... continue to Coney Island to take pics then take a (D) to yankee stadium transfer to the (4) take that to Bedford park blvd to take pics of Concourse.... someone else take over...

Bus it over to the (2)/(5). Get pictures from the E 180th Street stop. Head over to Wakefield on the (2) get pictures there. Someone else?

trip has been moved to 7/30

as of right now here is the order of the trip

#2(Maserati7200)continue to Coney Island to take pics then take a (D) to yankee stadium transfer to the (4) take that to Bedford park blvd to take pics of Concourse

#3(Urbanfortitude) there has to be an other way.i cant take the bus because ill be out of metro cards.we have to at transfer at 138 street.sorry

#4(available)

#5(available)

Archived