Weather Channel "PMS" Blooper

Sea Beach

LOL, made even funnier by the fact the weatherm...person...was a woman! :)

Remember on the weather channel most of their programming is 'live' (actually 7-second delay lol) in most cases unlike their newschannel cousins. In other words 'no telepromter aka no scrpits' so the weathercasters have to ad-lib. The only scprited shows on TWC are their magazine/documentary shows such as "When Weather Change History' "Storm Stories' etc.

Thus the chance for more bloopers and screw ups at the TWC is higher than any other news/information tv station anywhere as we seen with that "PMS" in New England clip lol.:o:eek::) At height of a major storm ie Hurricane or major snowstorm, they can be intresting to watch.

LOL, made even funnier by the fact the weatherm...person...was a woman! :P

LMAO,yep

Not a blooper but some people just talk like that like LOL -> LO Loud or PMS -> PM Showers.

LOL

Remember on the weather channel most of their programming is 'live' (actually 7-second delay lol) in most cases unlike their newschannel cousins. In other words 'no telepromter aka no scrpits' so the weathercasters have to ad-lib. The only scprited shows on TWC are their magazine/documentary shows such as "When Weather Change History' "Storm Stories' etc.

Thus the chance for more bloopers and screw ups at the TWC is higher than any other news/information tv station anywhere as we seen with that "PMS" in New England clip lol.:o:eek:B) At height of a major storm ie Hurricane or major snowstorm, they can be intresting to watch.

I see. I'll change the video name to "Screw-Up"

That was Heather Tesch, I think.

Im pretty sure it was

The look on her face! :cool::eek:

- A

LMFAO. I cat stop looking at that face!

Archived