6 to Bowling Green Announcements

Qns Blvd Dom

There was a late night G.O. pretty recently on the early AM hours of 8/11 and 8/12 that sent the 6 to Bowling Green due to some work in the Brooklyn Bridge Loop. This is a video with announcements for the 6 to Bowling Green!

2 more videos related to the 6 to Bowling Green are coming pretty soon! Enjoy!

I love hearing late-night and G.O. announcements. I'm so used to riding the trains during rush-hour that I never get to hear these rare gems. Hearing Charlie announce the transfers at Fulton Street, which are substantially less during off-peak hours just sounds so out of the ordinary. Such a treat.

I'm just shocked that the (6) connected to the (2) and (A) trains!

And that is the only time that will happen til whenever the 6 go's to Bowling Green again!

LOL I worked on the 6 that night durning the G.O. Some ppl got on my train at Bowling Green even though i said it and the train said ppl got on thinking it was going to brooklyn:):):)

LOL they where not even listening to what charlie was saying as well! I notice that! I'm surprised that U did this G.O. as for all I know, I could of have been on your train!

I love hearing late-night and G.O. announcements. I'm so used to riding the trains during rush-hour that I never get to hear these rare gems. Hearing Charlie announce the transfers at Fulton Street, which are substantially less during off-peak hours just sounds so out of the ordinary. Such a treat.

Thanks! It was quite interesting riding the 6 down to Bowling Green!

Now I know this is impossible but 6 to anywhere in Brooklyn? If that happens (Emergency or G.O.) I be on it!:)

Now that's something you don't hear everyday... Cool.:tup:

Thanks Zack! It sure is!:cool:

Excellent....it was great doing this G/O with you :tup:!

Thanks Curtis! Same here! :)

Archived