Crazy Transit Museum Kid

Sea Beach

True but most of the younger RF's don't "help" anywhere and it's a shame. They'd learn a lot and meet good people wherever they go. They just want to ride and film and take pictures but it stops there. It's kind of sad. Most aren't members of the Transit Museum (or any railway museum), most aren't involved in the ERA (although I can kinda understand that one...), and many don't even go on the trips choosing instead to follow the excursion but not actually be part of it.

After the current generation is gone there are few to take up the task of preserving and maintaining this stuff in the future and few seem to care...they just take it for granted that it will be there forever. Most don't even want to get membership because people are stingy with donations (which is sort of what membership is). I guess membership used to mean more, I mean hell when I was 8 I used to think the Burger King kids club was cool, same for the Yankees kids club, but people don't take membership the same way because I guess people just post everything on the internet anyway. Being a member before the internet age meant you were the ONLY ones to find out about certain events without having to ask special.

Well I sleep well at night knowing I do my part.

img_101240.jpg

Redbird1.jpg

Redbird2.jpg

The young boy was autistic.

No. Kids with Autism won't even answer questions. I have years of experience with my neighbor's two kids and they are both severely Autistic. That boy looks dyslexic with those shoes and his behavior to stick to a certain subject.

I just saw the "Crazy Transit Museum Kid" on TV. He was on the NBC NONSTOP channel, they were interviewing him and his dad on a "man on the street" type interview asking them about this hotel in the village that has these huge glass windows that the people staying in the hotel are acting like total attention whores and having sex,and roaming around nude and what not. He seemed pretty down to earth and answered the reporters questions pretty well. He looks like a funny kid with character.

No. Kids with Autism won't even answer questions. I have years of experience with my neighbor's two kids and they are both severely Autistic. That boy looks dyslexic with those shoes and his behavior to stick to a certain subject.

Autism varies in severity...some have it worse than others.

Archived