Subway Love

Q101viaSteinway

When I first came from Morocco, I met an Asian girl on the R train and dated for sometime and I still keep in touch. On another thought I also met a girl on the Q101 (Italian) and she worked in the cafe I go to and I still go drink my espresso there right across from the Q101 bus stop.

My guess would be that 25/28 ave is where you be at and true (1)0(1) has A very nice mix of woman

I thought Craigslist's "Missed Connections" section worked the same way, but I doubt too many ever got reunited with someone they met on the subway.

A rather good-looking girl sat right next to me once on an R46's (probably (A) train) longitudinal seat (those that come in threes), even though there were plenty of empty seats all around us. She got off at Hoyt-Schermerhorn, having only gotten on at Chambers or Canal St (can't remember). Considered posting on Craigslist but decided against it (was worried about getting bogus responses from not-so-scrupulous people).

EDIT: You'd want to be careful to avoid George Costanza's predicament on Seinfeld's "The Subway".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mf5MlO_Zd8

Archived