Morris Park Station Photos

These are a few pix I took on my way to work at the IRT dyre ave line No.5 train Morris Park Station. I Just got my new Fuji FinePix S1500 for christmas and decided to try it out today. Tell me what you think of my pix. I'am not a photography expert, still learning. So if anyone has any tips on what I could have done better with the camera settings let me know thanx in advance.

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0448.jpg

DSCF0457.jpg

DSCF0459.jpg

DSCF0462.jpg

DSCF0448.jpg

DSCF0455.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0470.jpg

DSCF0473.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

DSCF0476.jpg

The pictures are clean and crisp. Maybe, though, you should practice more with the trains.

Thanx and yeah I would, but it was 14 degrees today with wind chills of -2 below. Believe me I would have loved to take better pix of the trains but by this point I was getting frost bite with hand warmers and gloves on. Maybe when it's a 40 degree day I'll give it a better effort.

Nice Pics sir!

Are you a S/A at that station? Ive been there lots of times!

And those test track signs are old.. I think it was used for the R142 testing.. Or R130?

Well I'am extra, I've been assigned here for the past three days. I Picked extra because I got tired being in the same place 5 days a week. People get way too familiar with you when your 5 days somewhere. And thanx for all the compliments people. I was using the auto settings on the camera. I would like to learn how to use the manual settings. I learned a few things about the shutter and aperture settings. But I just can't seem to get it right. I guess I just gotta toy around a little bit more.

Archived