Broken bus fare machines

Kingsbridge Bus

For a forum of bus fans,you guys seem to be B/O haters. Why are you crying about getting a free ride? When they have a fare system with no moving parts there will never be a free ride ever again. Just think they design these fare boxes and test them on buses that drive on a glass smooth racetrack or test them in a machine that simulates rough road conditions. When they get to the Big Apple,not only the greatest city in the world but a city with some pretty harsh road conditions,then the real test begins. You can't predict how something will hold up. Besides it's around 15 years since the Metro card was introduced and the fare box is still the same.

These cats (at least most of them) like Buses and not Bus drivers. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that out.

I mean when the machines are broken & everyone gets on the bus for free

and after I pull out 10-15 mins late you'd be the 1st bus bunny to ***** that Im late and not on time and blah blah blah do us a favor donate the time you spend following us in to CBS and posting useless crap like farebox issues and go do your homework or help an old lady cross the street

Archived