General Work Orders

nel070

Has anyone noticed that the MTA never has G.O's during major holidays? Is it because they don't want to pay track workers holiday pay? Last night the (F) ran express from Queensbridge to Continental, it was smooth and fast since there was no work in sight. I also saw a (G) train running on Queens Boulevard.

First of all, try using capitalization and punctuation. It saves me from having to take two Advils.

Second, it has nothing to do with the MTA paying holiday pay and everything to do with site contractors having to pay their own, non-MTA employees triple time for working holidays.

First of all, try using capitalization and punctuation. It saves me from having to take two Advils.

Second, it has nothing to do with the MTA paying holiday pay and everything to do with site contractors having to pay their own, non-MTA employees triple time for working holidays.

may i ask is this a blog or a english class

may i ask is this a blog or a english class

This is a forum, totally different from a blog. You're communicating with a ton of other people who will heavily criticize you based on your writing. Get with the program and use Standard English in your typing or you will not be taken seriously. Believe me.

This is a forum, totally different from a forum. You're communicating with a ton of other people who will heavily criticize you based on your writing. Get with the program and use Standard English in your typing or you will not be taken seriously. Believe me.

hmmm.... "This is a forum, totally different from a forum."? It never ceases to amaze me that people correcting others almost inevitably screw up themselves. ;)

Archived