the song of 2009

nel070

which song do u think best symbolize 2009 and when it is played will remind you of 2009 my favorite this year was empire state of mind by jay z

Goodbye-Kristinia DeBarge

I Do Not Hook Up-Kelly Clarkson

Love Drunk- Boy Like Girls

Empire State of Mind- Jay Z/Alicia Keys

Tik Tok- Ke$ha

I now more listen to 'oldies' ie '70's-90's' than anyting else. However for the past year these are the songs i can listen to when i am in 'mood'.

'Poker face' Lady Gaga

'boom boom pow' black eyed peas

"Empire State of Mind' Jay Z

I agree with you, when I hear those songs it will remind me of '09

3 songs I cannot stand, that were played to death on the radio.

I agree with you, when I hear those songs it will remind me of '09

3 songs I cannot stand, that were played to death on the radio.

great point:confused:. radio stations for years going way back to days of elvis, does overkill and overplay current hit songs. can you say 'payola'. Payola is when record companies giving both stations & d-j's/radio hosts 'under the table' extra $$$' to play songs every hour-two making it more likely it a hit.

KTU-FM in NYC still seems plays 'poker face' every 30 minutes and it debuted last summer lol.:P

great point:confused:. radio stations for years going way back to days of elvis, does overkill and overplay current hit songs. can you say 'payola'. Payola is when record companies giving both stations & d-j's/radio hosts 'under the table' extra $$$' to play songs every hour-two making it more likely it a hit.

KTU-FM in NYC still seems plays 'poker face' every 30 minutes and it debuted last summer lol.:P

Thats why for the past 5 years I've been with Sirius. I think KTU has a only a 30 song playlist that they play to death.

If I have to listen to regular radio, I leave it on 1010 wins.

Archived