Some Photo's From FreshPondDepot

ciboii22

here are some photos from freshponddepot he told me to put them up because his internet was down and he was on 138 ex bee line and it broke down . it broke twice yesterday and today it just broke down so he took some pics so here PLU$ 9310 . 138A.jpg . 138B.jpg . 9310.jpg . Enjoy Them ! .

Ok I don't feel like making another thread about it (too lazy lol) so I'll just explain it here...

It all started the night on January 4th. I was waiting for the Q67 to come so I just waited and then I first saw #138 on the Q102. The b/o startedto use the wheelchair lift so I went across the street to check it out. At first, it was working fine until it was time for it to be stowed back...it wouldn't fold back in! And to add insult to injury, the wipers were leaking fluid and they weren't even on...

...now it brings us to the next day. I was catching the Q53 to go home from Rockaway Pk and guess what comes? 138 comes barreling around the corner! I had no choice but to get on so I did. Me & the bus driver was chatting it up, then the "check engine" & "do not shift" lights came on when we got to the toll plaza. It kept going on and off then all of a sudden the bus up and died at the top of the wildlife refugee. I think it may be curtains for 138.

• 2 months later...

Archived