Out Of The City 1 (LI Bus/LIRR) Trip March 29th 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
It is alright, I am still seeing if I would cancel that NJ trip due to it been a little too much Newark, I would most likely do an Jersey Gold Coast (NJ's Union County and Bergen County) only trip.

For this trip, it is more fun because we get to see different sights and sounds over Long Island! As well as it'll definitely look different then Mississagua, more old and a little less industrial in ways.

Glad to see you willing to join on this one because I feel a Toronto guy coming down to just attend a trip going to NJ, it does not sound right.

Well If i came down it would be for a few days to transit fan. In July im coming down for about 9-10 days for transit fanning, coney island, adventure land, rye playland, 6 flags Great Adventure, Medowlands Fair and Danbury City Fair , also shopping and site seeing

Alright, that is a cool planning. But, you could also check out NYC's Auto Show if you come down for this one. I could also help you organize another fan trip (even if I do not come on), just PM me anytime, :P!

cool do the same if you ever wanna come up to Toronto , This spring there is fan charters every other weekend in the Toronto and Montreal areas

Transfer to N79 to Walt Whitman Mall.

Take N79 back to Mineola

You'll be passing my home stop... Midday ridership is awful light east of Hicksville (in my experience). Expect the bus to be anywhere from 2 to 20 minutes late. The N78 and N79 have a combined 30min headway, and in a 10 minute drive down Old Country Road once, I met both an N78 and an N79, in the same direction.

On a side note, if anyone is planning a trip which involves the residential street portion of the N73, could you please video it between Jerusalem Av and Hempstead Tpk?

Archived