What was going on?

AllenJ24

I don't really talk about the subway that much but I had to tell y'all some time around 6:30 P.M. I was waiting for the (E) at 5th ave. and the conductor announced that the (E) (I was riding on) Is Rerouted on the 6th ave line. Can y'all explain to me what's was going on?

I don't really talk about the subway that much but I had to tell y'all some time around 6:30 P.M. I was waiting for the (E) at 5th ave. and the conductor announced that the (E) (I was riding on) Is Rerouted on the 6th ave line. Can y'all explain to me what's was going on?

It could be one of many thing. Sick passenger, Broken Rail, or anything else that was effecting the route. It happen from time to time. Just be glad your were not stuck behind whatever it was beouce you could just havesat there.

It could be one of many thing. Sick passenger, Broken Rail, or anything else that was effecting the route. It happen from time to time. Just be glad your were not stuck behind whatever it was beouce you could just havesat there.

I agree with that 100%. Better to go down another line than to sit in the tunnel for 40 min. In this case, you just get off at the corresponding stop, and then walk a few blocks. Manhattan is fairly easy to navigate, anyway.

Archived