Just 2 of the R (NOT R160s, sorry)

Fresh Pond

What do you mean by "farewell good friend"?

There is no reason to be melodramatic here! The R46 will continue to dominate line for years to come.

You misinterpreted his post. The link is a part of his signature and not the actual post itself.

Finaly, some photos of the (R) with out the R160s. I really don't see what the big deal is, within a few months just about all the people foaming of the R160s will be b*tching that the (R) has too many of them.

Finaly, some photos of the (R) with out the R160s. I really don't see what the big deal is, within a few months just about all the people foaming of the R160s will be b*tching that the (R) has too many of them.

Exactly. For me it was just a one-time occurrence but after yesterday I could really care less about seeing that crap run on the (R) again.

ARCADE!? :confused: They still have those!? :)

Yeah there's 1 in Chinatown that I always go to on Saturdays.

Lol, awesome man! I caught that car at Forest Hills yesterday at noon as well B)

I've seen that car almost every day for the past 3 days and I decided to finally catch it lol.

What do you mean by "farewell good friend"?

There is no reason to be melodramatic here! The R46 will continue to dominate line for years to come.

You read it wrong. That's part of my signature...click on the link below it and you'll see why.

I haven't seen the R160 (R) yet so its still new to me...once I see it, I'll move on lol

I haven't seen the R160 (R) yet so its still new to me...once I see it, I'll move on lol

You ever hear the phrase "same s**t, different day"? With the shit cans, it's "same car, different bullet". I mean, thats my take on them. With every line these shitcans get on, it makes me more and more glad to be able to work on the older cars.

You ever hear the phrase "same s**t, different day"? With the shit cans, it's "same car, different bullet". I mean, thats my take on them. With every line these shitcans get on, it makes me more and more glad to be able to work on the older cars.

Good point

Archived