A railfan's editorial

Kamen Rider

I understand where you're coming from, but as long as we have Pakistanis blowing up cars in NY there will always be suspicion among cops for railbuffs, especially when a camera and stupidity is involved.

I understand where you're coming from, but as long as we have Pakistanis blowing up cars in NY there will always be suspicion among cops for railbuffs, especially when a camera and stupidity is involved.

Yes but this sort of thing only makes it worse. People need to control their hobby and obey the laws. If you want to get close to the equipment and learn about it there are plenty of LEGAL and safe ways to do it but to break the rules just gets you nowhere and makes everyone in this hobby look bad. People who are into trains already have a bad enough reputation with the a-holes, d-bags, bores, and people who don't take showers in the hobby, don't give them any more reasons to think negatively of you is all I say.

Yes but this sort of thing only makes it worse. People need to control their hobby and obey the laws. If you want to get close to the equipment and learn about it there are plenty of LEGAL and safe ways to do it but to break the rules just gets you nowhere and makes everyone in this hobby look bad. People who are into trains already have a bad enough reputation with the a-holes, d-bags, bores, and people who don't take showers in the hobby, don't give them any more reasons to think negatively of you is all I say.

Yes, I was saying just that, not the opposite!

Archived