Ok hows this? NO trains will run if theres Track work.

RTOMan

This is actually a relatively decent idea. First interesting plan that I've heard Walder declare so far. It has its cons, obviously, but once a shutdown for repairs would end....bingo! No more weekend/late-night/mid-day headaches! Long before this idea came up, I myself had thought about how shutting down the subway for an more extended period of time (for repairs) would be better than the current way of doing things. As much as people might complain, it wouldn't be that bad. They could use additional buses to offset the effects (time to pull those old RTS's out of storage! Let's buy some used buses from Detroit as well!:(). And while they're fixing the subways up, maybe they could get rid of some of those timers while they're at it:cool:.

And while they're fixing the subways up, maybe they could get rid of some of those timers while they're at it:cool:.

Let's just say, some of timers are indeed necessary. For example, it HAS to be timer city around the Crescent Street Coive. But yeah, I get you, the redundant ones like the one installed at Fulton Street on the uptown Lex should get knocked out. Perhaps an expert can tell me why it was there in the first place.

Archived