I am planning to get a New Camera on Monday

R68 Subway Car

I have had two cameras so far. My first camera was the Optimus DC-5347, which was a 5.0MP camera that had no manual settings. In March of last year, I purchased my Kodak Z612, which was a 6.0MP Camera. It was with this camera, where I started practicing my skills with the manual controls on the camera. I had it taken away from me temporarily between March and June of last year because my mom thought that I was photographing people in school, when I was not doing that. I then got it back and took some pics of transport and my trip to Antigua. Then in early September, my camera had just vanished and I have not found it since. I am planning to get a Canon Powershot S5 IS Digital Camera, which is a 8MP Camera. It has Auto and Manual Settings. I have not taken pics in a while. I really want to get back to transport photography.

I have had two cameras so far. My first camera was the Optimus DC-5347, which was a 5.0MP camera that had no manual settings. In March of last year, I purchased my Kodak Z612, which was a 6.0MP Camera. It was with this camera, where I started practicing my skills with the manual controls on the camera. I had it taken away from me temporarily between March and June of last year because my mom thought that I was photographing people in school, when I was not doing that. I then got it back and took some pics of transport and my trip to Antigua. Then in early September, my camera had just vanished and I have not found it since. I am planning to get a Canon Powershot S5 IS Digital Camera, which is a 8MP Camera. It has Auto and Manual Settings. I have not taken pics in a while. I really want to get back to transport photography.
Do you know how to work with manual settings?

ISO = sensitivity

the higher the ISO the higher the sensitivity

higher ISO makes the photo grainy though, anything over 800 is not good at all

Thats if the camera is not a DSLR.

You can work it out with a DSLR-like camera (like mines), if you shoot the picture big, then you down size the photo and it wouldn't look as grainy. Pending what your shooting.

Thats if the camera is not a DSLR.

You can work it out with a DSLR-like camera (like mines), if you shoot the picture big, then you down size the photo and it wouldn't look as grainy. Pending what your shooting.

they actually made SLR cameras that can go up to ISO 64000 or something like that, the photos are clear up to ISO 32000 (i can't remember all the details, but i did make a post on ******* a while back so search for it if you want lol)

they actually made SLR cameras that can go up to ISO 64000 or something like that, the photos are clear up to ISO 32000 (i can't remember all the details, but i did make a post on ******* a while back so search for it if you want lol)

Ya, I know what camera your talking about. I think it was the Nikon D3.

Archived