Get ready for a Change

R32 3838

Okay, If I was you guys, I would get shots and Videos of the R44's THIS WEEEK!!!!!!, 38 trainsets of R46's Are going to Pitkin and 207th from Jamaica so get out There and get some shots of the R44's if you like them because there days are Really Numberd.

Okay, If I was you guys, I would get shots and Videos of the R44's THIS WEEEK!!!!!!, 38 trainsets of R46's Are going to Pitkin and 207th from Jamaica so get out There and get some shots of the R44's if you like them because there days are Really Numberd.

Not entirely true.

There is a post on "the other board", despite the fact that the person got the same Email as I did, that 15 trains of R46's will be inspected before they are released for A service. That means that eventhough the days are numbered for the R44's and this is not new news, that next week WILL NOT be their last week of service.

Yes, they are short timers, but this has been known for a long time. They are expected to be around thru the summer....till September.....unless plans change. But todays plan has them still around beyond next week.

And that's not 38 trainsets, it's 38 4 car units, 19 trainsets. Please get it right. I clearly stated all this in the thread I "created" yesterday. This is how false rumors start: when facts are out there on the board and individuals decide to change them. That's called melodrama!

Not entirely true.

There is a post on "the other board", despite the fact that the person got the same Email as I did, that 15 trains of R46's will be inspected before they are released for A service. That means that eventhough the days are numbered for the R44's and this is not new news, that next week WILL NOT be their last week of service.

Yes, they are short timers, but this has been known for a long time. They are expected to be around thru the summer....till September.....unless plans change. But todays plan has them still around beyond next week.

And that's not 38 trainsets, it's 38 4 car units, 19 trainsets. Please get it right. I clearly stated all this in the thread I "created" yesterday. This is how false rumors start: when facts are out there on the board and individuals decide to change them. That's called melodrama!

Yeah, My mistake, But Their days are numberd, I ment to say 38 cars instead of 38 trainsets, oh well we all make mistakes.

Okay, If I was you guys, I would get shots and Videos of the R44's THIS WEEEK!!!!!!, 38 cars of R46's Are going to Pitkin and 207th from Jamaica so get out There and get some shots of the R44's if you like them because there days are Really Numberd.

Done.

Yeah, My mistake, But Their days are numberd, I ment to say 38 cars instead of 38 trainsets, oh well we all make mistakes.

But it's not 38 cars.

It's 38 four car units.

That's 152 cars. Unless NYCT changes their mind within the next week, which I fully expect them to do. Why? Because the guy who is higher on the food chain, in order to make himself look more important than the guy who made the original decision, wants to have a "who's got the biggest balls" contest.

Archived