New York City Subway Car Datasheet Updated

SevenEleven

Thanks for this update, though just a few things.

All R46s above 5822 are probably going to be transferred to Pitkin next weekend. Also, the number of R44s is expected to sharply drop. Also, the CI R32 set might be going to 207th too.

I will make a 06/27 version in the coming days and then send it to both you guys and Harry (since the one currently up on the forums needs updating). Henry, if you could send Harry the HTML version to make it easier on him then that would be great as well. This will probably be the last sheet with major updates in a while since after all of these transfers, the system will finally settle down.

BTW, to anyone else who views the sheet regularly, IDK why TheJoeKorner version of the sheet has the 05/11 version of the sheet up when the last update was on 05/31. The reason I haven't updated it since 05/31 is that there have been very few changes and I might as well wait until after the service cuts (basically the final changes in a while) to release a new one.

I will make a 06/27 version in the coming days and then send it to both you guys and Harry (since the one currently up on the forums needs updating). Henry, if you could send Harry the HTML version to make it easier on him then that would be great as well. This will probably be the last sheet with major updates in a while since after all of these transfers, the system will finally settle down.

BTW, to anyone else who views the sheet regularly, IDK why TheJoeKorner version of the sheet has the 05/11 version of the sheet up when the last update was on 05/31. The reason I haven't updated it since 05/31 is that there have been very few changes and I might as well wait until after the service cuts (basically the final changes in a while) to release a new one.

Roger. I will be making one exclusively for NYCTF.

Archived