RTS Buses

Robert Bosco

Man i think the same thing and i thing everyone else would agree, they are dieing slowly but surley because before (MTA)Bus took over the private operators did not take great care of them. im surprised they havent been retired already

I see freshly painted buses all the time, but I do agree that the 1990-1994 buses are looking a little shabby. But the bulk of the 1994-1999 buses will be a round for a few more years. Thats one of the reasons why a lot of '99's are getting new Destination signs. They will most likely be around until 2016.

I see freshly painted buses all the time, but I do agree that the 1990-1994 buses are looking a little shabby. But the bulk of the 1994-1999 buses will be a round for a few more years. Thats one of the reasons why a lot of '99's are getting new Destination signs. They will most likely be around until 2016.

One reason why MTA Bus RTSs look like crap is because depots, i.e. LGA Depot don't take great care of them. And they weren't in the best of shape when the MTA took over the privates.

Archived