question

sergey67

hello, i have a question. I was just hired, did not start yet. my orientation is on july 19.

I did not tell my employer that 'm leaving yet and really do not want to do it before i actually start. Do MTA calls your prior employers to verify your info? I wanted to come up with some kind of story about short leaving but if they call to confirm I do not want to look like a full

thank you

hello, i have a question. I was just hired, did not start yet. my orientation is on july 19.

I did not tell my employer that 'm leaving yet and really do not want to do it before i actually start. Do MTA calls your prior employers to verify your info? I wanted to come up with some kind of story about short leaving but if they call to confirm I do not want to look like a full

thank you

Yes, the MTA can call your current employer to verify your current work status.

thank you

Yes they can and probally will.

Wait until you fill out that "booklet" with ALL of your history you need to put in.

Archived