Jump to content

MTA Bus garage helper(s)


Recommended Posts

I heard from my bus operator friend that its best to work for them with a Commercial permit and let them help you get the actual license to save money. Is that true?


Yes it is. You only need to pay the DMV for the written test (general knowledge and endorsements), permit, road test, and license (if you pass). The savings come in the fact that you do not need to pay the high hundreds, to thousands of dollars to a driving school.


The MTA prefer those with permits, due to the fact they don't come with bad commercial vehicle driving habits (one hand on the wheel etc...).

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.