World Trade Center transportation hub animation

ghome

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I've seen it on Fox5 news this morning and just 1hr ago the report on 1 world trade.

The new Path station building is a huge waste of money. It's one thing if this was the LIRR where it serves more people, but this is just Path. It doesn't require something of such magnitude.

Yea, given the proposed plans to extend LIRR to Lower Manhattan, there should at least be provisions for a future terminal there. Otherwise, PATH is just getting the fanciest new terminal on this side of the Mississippi.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Umm its not just path its service-ing its combined with the "F.S.T.H" day st connection to service the NYCTA subway routes

So? $3 billion for one station building that is also close by to 8* [9 counting the (1), which I feel is pointless since ppl can take the (2)(3) one station north to Chambers] other subway lines. That's still an absurd cost. What's wrong with the original structure that was on the site when PATH service resumed after the attacks? There doesn't need to be anything fancy down there. All that matters is to have something simple and useful.

*I'm leaving out the (J)/(Z) as I don't feel they are close enough.

Archived