Service Advisory for NJTA 7, T, Y, and Z trains

Ken S.

NJ TRANSIT will be doing heavy off-peak track maintenance on the :mbl: starting today (3/24) and running until August. As a result the following changes will be made to NJTA services that operate via the Boonton Line.

(7)- Trains replaced with buses from Denville to MSU. Service will be added on the (6) to fill the (7)'s frequencies. The (7) will not be rerouted via the :me:.

(T)- Boonton Line trains will operate via the M&E making all local stops.

(Y)- Trains operate via the (M) making local stops through Summit and then express to Newark/Hoboken.

(Z)- Service will operate via Boonton/MSU during rush hours only, other times trains will operate via the :me: and will run express from Summit to Newark.

(NJT) Service Advisory for :mbl: construction

Well, he made his "G.O." based on the real advisory NJT is having. Starting today, there are no trains between Montclair State Univ and Dover so there will be bustitution ran by Lakeland. Going to be a total mess. One reason why I 1st rode the Boonton line on Thursday before this mess happened. I'll probably check out this whole fiasco if I really feel to it.

Well, he made his "G.O." based on the real advisory NJT is having. Starting today, there are no trains between Montclair State Univ and Dover so there will be bustitution ran by Lakeland. Going to be a total mess. One reason why I 1st rode the Boonton line on Thursday before this mess happened. I'll probably check out this whole fiasco if I really feel to it.

Yeah, it was based upon the real (NJT) G.O. NJTA travels on the :mbl:, so we had to disrupt service. I'm not going to go into the details of NJTA DOB's screw-ups with the Elizabeth and Bayonne garages.

NJTA=New Jersey Transit Authority? Yeah I guess it does. :)

They're two different agencies.

NJTA stands for North Jersey Transit Authority, it's designed to fill the gaps NJT won't fill. That should have been obvious from the Amtrak P32-8 being used in the commuter train pics that have been posted or from the preservation of a U34CH and Comet Is in the as-delivered paint.

Archived