Judge makes ruling on Don't Ask, Don't Tell

East New York

Except the people who are getting attacked aren't doing anything to draw attention to themselves. The people who were recently attacked in The Bronx were attacked because of a rumor. They weren't prancing around like the incredibly gay duo on SNL, but someone heard from another source that they were gay. Matthew Shepard wasn't killed because he drew attention to himself, but because he told a friend that he was gay, and as a result was brutally beaten by the aforementioned friend. The two hispanics who were beaten in Brooklyn were drawing attention to themselves, but only by holding hands (lets ignore that they were brothers and they were just drunk and in fact, not gay).

Yes, there are acts that should be kept inside ones home, but the people who are getting beaten up and killed and fired aren't drawing any attention to themselves. And even if someone tells you or anyone else that they're gay, what justifies the assault and death of that person?

Nothing, but that can't be used as justification to allow them to do whatever they want.

As a straight male, if "one of us" is beaten or killed because of holdings hands with a woman, that should not legally entitle us to have a parade every year where I get to grope women publicly.

Nothing, but that can't be used as justification to allow them to do whatever they want.

As a straight male, if "one of us" is beaten or killed because of holdings hands with a woman, that should not legally entitle us to have a parade every year where I get to grope women publicly.

Sure you do!! It's called Marti Gras!!:P

Sure you do!! It's called Marti Gras!!:P

Not really. It's just what the celebration of Fat Tuesday as become over the years. Also, it's not the parade that is bad, it's the celebration that happen on Bourbon Street. The actual parades that take place of the course of a week are very family friendly.

Military issues, governer campaign issues.. Listen if you wanna be gay, be gay behind closed doors. If you wanna get ass raped and think its an acceptable form of sex I dont want to hear or see it. I dont want to see you french kissing on west 4th street or anywhere. Save that crap for your apartment.

The majority of this countires population still finds it unacceptable and offensive. You people are just bringing more problems on yourself by making a spectacle and crying for negative attention when you do these things in public...

A friend of mine was walking on the beach with his 5 year old son and wife and these two gays were going at it kissing tongues all over the place and hes like WOAH why dont you save that for your private lives, I have a 5 year old kid here we dont need to see this. I DONT WANT HIM TO SEE THIS! We just want to walk on the beach And they said f#%k you, you are a Nazi fascist..FASCIST? IM A J3W, how could I be a Nazi fascist? And they resumes their gay tongue kissing.. This guy flipped outand beat the hell out of the both of them...

So when gays go about making a scene, insulting others with their pervetedness, expect people who are disgusted with the lack of common sense and people who go against natures intended design to get irate..

Really, ANAL SEX? any dude who thinks @ssrape is acceptable definetaly has psychological problems. I even saw a question to a docter.. Im gay and I like having anal sex but im having a problem with hemmoroids and bleeding.. My current doctor told me to stop having anal sex that it isnt healthy and the anus is not meant for it.. I dont go to this docter anymore because I dont find this as an acceptable answer. Can anyone reccomend a "gay friendly" doctor?....This is how delusional these people are...What happens when your anal sphincter rots away from years of abuse and you have ass problems all the time?

Its like when you are an infant and they give you the triangle the block and the cylinder.. the square goes in the square hole and the cylinder goes into the circle hole.. Sure you can force the circle into the square hole but it wasnt designed for that.....

Nature made the penis for the vagina plain and simple. The anal canal isnt meant for that no matter how much you try. Think about it, you people stick your penis where Sh#t comes out of...Thats disgusting. Asking for diseases...

Statistaclly most gay men are mostly cruisers, they arnt in long term relationships or marriage minded.. ITs a lust thing . Most people who are gay are overly horny so they go to anonymous places like restrooms at teh rest stops, the forests central park etc.. to have anonymouse sex with multiple partners.. Theres no relationship there. I went to a rest stop the other week to use the bathroom and there was a god damned hole drilled into the side of the stall a "GLORY HOLE" any sick freak who puts their penis in an anonymouse hole for pleasure is psychologically unsound

Considering the prevelnce of STDs in the gay community, there is suffence evidence to prove it's not exactly the most healthy of life styles.

Bad argument. There are lots of STD's in Africa are you suggesting they ban sex there also?

My issue with the gay pride parade is the CONDUCT that is allowed PUBLICLY.

Privately people can do what they please. I just don't need (or want) to hear the details.

Military issues, governer campaign issues.. Listen if you wanna be gay, be gay behind closed doors. If you wanna get ass raped and think its an acceptable form of sex I dont want to hear or see it. I dont want to see you french kissing on west 4th street or anywhere. Save that crap for your apartment.

The majority of this countires population still finds it unacceptable and offensive. You people are just bringing more problems on yourself by making a spectacle and crying for negative attention when you do these things in public...

A friend of mine was walking on the beach with his 5 year old son and wife and these two gays were going at it kissing tongues all over the place and hes like WOAH why dont you save that for your private lives, I have a 5 year old kid here we dont need to see this. I DONT WANT HIM TO SEE THIS! We just want to walk on the beach And they said f#%k you, you are a Nazi fascist..FASCIST? IM A J3W, how could I be a Nazi fascist? And they resumes their gay tongue kissing.. This guy flipped outand beat the hell out of the both of them...

So when gays go about making a scene, insulting others with their pervetedness, expect people who are disgusted with the lack of common sense and people who go against natures intended design to get irate..

Really, ANAL SEX? any dude who thinks @ssrape is acceptable definetaly has psychological problems. I even saw a question to a docter.. Im gay and I like having anal sex but im having a problem with hemmoroids and bleeding.. My current doctor told me to stop having anal sex that it isnt healthy and the anus is not meant for it.. I dont go to this docter anymore because I dont find this as an acceptable answer. Can anyone reccomend a "gay friendly" doctor?....This is how delusional these people are...What happens when your anal sphincter rots away from years of abuse and you have ass problems all the time?

Its like when you are an infant and they give you the triangle the block and the cylinder.. the square goes in the square hole and the cylinder goes into the circle hole.. Sure you can force the circle into the square hole but it wasnt designed for that.....

Nature made the penis for the vagina plain and simple. The anal canal isnt meant for that no matter how much you try. Think about it, you people stick your penis where Sh#t comes out of...Thats disgusting. Asking for diseases...

Statistaclly most gay men are mostly cruisers, they arnt in long term relationships or marriage minded.. ITs a lust thing . Most people who are gay are overly horny so they go to anonymous places like restrooms at teh rest stops, the forests central park etc.. to have anonymouse sex with multiple partners.. Theres no relationship there. I went to a rest stop the other week to use the bathroom and there was a god damned hole drilled into the side of the stall a "GLORY HOLE" any sick freak who puts their penis in an anonymouse hole for pleasure is psychologically unsound

Dude. You should really read Kindsey's book, or watch the movie. You have some valid points to your argument, but it's more too it that that. Reading your post, I see that you really don't have a clue. But you forget that this is a Free country, so even though you may see inappropriate things in public or on TV everyday, there isn't really much you can do about it at all. I have a son as well. There are a lot of things I do not want him to see. As a parent, it's our job to censor what we can, and tell them about the things they see, that we may not have been able to shield them from. I'm no shrink or anything, but it really sounds like you have some "unresolved gay issues." I know someone personally who I went to school with who talked about the subject just like you do. He was always gay bashing, and trying to fight gay people, and always making insulting comments. And the whole time we were in high school together, he was secretly gay! When I found this out, I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe that this person who I hung out with a few times who was sooooo anti-gay in public was living a secret life. Now, by no means am I making a reference towards you, but hey, it's 2010, and I'm starting to see a pattern.

The really sad part about it, is how many people have commited hate crimes, or gay bashed people just for a front.

Homosexuals, can be some of the most homophobic people on the planet!

Why is that? Because of people like you and the rest of society. I will never forget when my brother told me, "I really don't think I should be gay. Do you think God can help me beat this thing??" My responce was this. "Yes I believe God can help you beat this thing, but you are not going to like it. You have absolutely no interest in women what so ever. So if you chose to live out the rest of your life in misery, then go right ahead. But it's not a sin to be gay, it's a sin to engage in homosexual sex" So then he got mad at me because he said I didn't make him feel any better. Then I told him a sin is a sin. Everyone on earth of sound mind and body will commit tons of them in a lifetime, and I would rather be gay, than a murderer, or child molester any day of the week!!

You see it's closeminded people like you Messino, and the guy I went to high school with who make people feel as if they are so benieth everyone else that they need to go out and commit suicide, or continue to gay bash and cause other people pain because of the picture society has painted.

I admit myself that I have said some things that were very inappropriate. But I would never say them or direct them towards anyone publicly. And me being the person I am, and dealing with these issues first hand, I should no better than that.

@Kamen Rider: about the STD thing, if you want to get technical, they are mostly spread by black and hispanic men who are bi-sexual, and in the closet. Women make up a significant number of new cases because of this. Society is a direct cause for this in my opinion. How can you teach someone the dangers of something if nobody ever wants to talk about it?

Archived