Guess what's in the new MTH Catalog!

Andy

Im definitely getting the New York & Atlantic Railway MP15AC Locomotive. It will fit perfectly with NYC Subways...

That's cool. I like the 4-8-4 Santa Fe steamy. And with those shiny passenger cars hoooo boy :tup:

There are also 2 BNSF hoppers Im debating on as well. I hope and think the subways will make a come back.. Definitely would love to see some 75' cars made. R68 / R68A's would be awesome.. Myself and other transit collectors on another site are waiting for a Railking R-15 Set in the maroon colors. Personally, I would like it in the Blue.Silver (MTA) theme.. Signed up as the (3).. For premier besides 75' cars, updated R42 or an R40M as an (L) or (Mx).. Thats my take on the next few sets...

Railking or Premier?

Railking. And who doesn't want a railking R15. Haven't us train buffs been asking for one for a couple of years already? Someone over at model train journal, I forget who, saw Mike, went to Mike and told him that people are asking for R15's. Well I'm waiting for my set! When am I going to get it!!

Railking. And who doesn't want a railking R15. Haven't us train buffs been asking for one for a couple of years already? Someone over at model train journal, I forget who, saw Mike, went to Mike and told him that people are asking for R15's. Well I'm waiting for my set! When am I going to get it!!

Yup :tup::cool:

• 3 months later...

I always was upset that MTH never made a real Redbird. They made an R21 but they never ran the road like that. maybe one or two cars. but not in service. they made the R36 and R26 but they never made it in nyc famous redbird colors. A nice bowling green to drye run on the 5 would have been nice. dont you guys think?

I always was upset that MTH never made a real Redbird. They made an R21 but they never ran the road like that. maybe one or two cars. but not in service. they made the R36 and R26 but they never made it in nyc famous redbird colors. A nice bowling green to drye run on the 5 would have been nice. dont you guys think?

Or a (4)/(6).

Archived