A Huge Thank You For NYC Transit Forums

I wanted to thank Harry for starting the NYC Transit Forums community in 2007 and still running strong after 3 and a half years of the site being active. There has been time when there's wars or worthless arguing but the bright side is that NYC Transit Forums deserves to be number 1 railfanning site:tup:. I remember joining a forum for the first time and it happened to be NYC Transit Forums in July of 2007 and I have to say things changed since then with new members, some old members leaving the site and basically there was lots of changes (Especially for the mods). And Harry thats a good idea of having Brighton Local (Zach) being co-administrator and help keeping the site running. So thank you too Brighton Local:cool:. Harry I hope you keep this site running as long as you can cause this board is a good and original board:tup:.

I remember being nervous joining a site with other railfans at first and now that its been 3 years since being a member, I made alot of new people and faces here and going on railfanning trips alot.

So anyways thanks Brighton Local and Harry for keeping this site still running strong:cool:

I wanted to thank Harry for starting the NYC Transit Forums community in 2007 and still running strong after 3 and a half years of the site being active. There has been time when there's wars or worthless arguing but the bright side is that NYC Transit Forums deserves to be number 1 railfanning site:tup:. I remember joining a forum for the first time and it happened to be NYC Transit Forums in July of 2007 and I have to say things changed since then with new members, some old members leaving the site and basically there was lots of changes (Especially for the mods). And Harry thats a good idea of having Brighton Local (Zach) being co-administrator and help keeping the site running. So thank you too Brighton Local:cool:. Harry I hope you keep this site running as long as you can cause this board is a good and original board:tup:.

I remember being nervous joining a site with other railfans at first and now that its been 3 years since being a member, I made alot of new people and faces here and going on railfanning trips alot.

So anyways thanks Brighton Local and Harry for keeping this site still running strong:cool:

Already a thread on this.....

Archived