Next Fan Trip

Well this year is the 100 annerversery of the IRT coming to brooklyn. The IRT SMEE train was going to run from somewere in mantthan to atlantic ave in brooklyn. Thats why the SMEE train was at CI yard in january but it got canceled my guess is that they pushed it back to the summer. I dont think they can use the low V because it broke down on a fan trip in 2004. And also those cars were made in 1924 so age was a factor in the brakedown. Im not sure if 207th or CI yard fixed them they could have fixed though i dont know.

Thats the only fan trip i know about this year. There could be an 10th annerversery fan trip of NTT using the R110A/B but being towed by an locomotive from C div like they do to the D types but im not sure....

Thats the only fan trip i know about this year. There could be an 10th annerversery fan trip of NTT using the R110A/B but being towed by an locomotive from C div like they do to the D types but im not sure....

Ooooh... I like the smell of that (but why the locomotive, R110A is perfectly fine). I was talking to someone at the MTA about a tour of the R110A, he told me to check with headquarters... dunno what the deal about that would be... it would probably cost a bit... what's the MTA's eMail address I'd like to use to ask?

Ooooh... I like the smell of that (but why the locomotive, R110A is perfectly fine). I was talking to someone at the MTA about a tour of the R110A, he told me to check with headquarters... dunno what the deal about that would be... it would probably cost a bit... what's the MTA's eMail address I'd like to use to ask?

The MTAs Email adress is on their website mta.info. Thats where i send the MTA emails. And the reason why i said locomotive is because i thought the R110A has machincal problems but if runs fine then throw out the locomotive idea then LOL.

Archived