Samples from the East Coast

Jonesy

Took a little day trip....They Finally let me out of the Burg lol anywho heres a few Pics from State College to New Jersey--First up State College CATA;

cata83a.jpg

cata83b.jpg

They're system is basically made up of CNG Orions and New Flyers, pretty much sound like our Neoplans but with more Power...All-in-All i was very Impressed.

MegaBus DD415 First Shot taken at State College in the Walmart Parking lot the other in NYC....

mbdd415a.jpg

mbdd415b.jpg

To the Big Apple I go I must say this system really has a lot of buses! lol besides the fact that its very congested there wasn't a single moment where you couldn't find an MTA around here, I'm kind of sad I wish I could of seen more Orion NGs and even some Orion Vs but It was mostly regular VIIs a couple RTS and New Flyer Artics;

mta3805.jpg

mta6365.jpg

mta6740.jpg

M.J Quill Depot..Lots of stuff goes on here

quilldepot.jpg

New Jersey Transit, Home of many MCIs, Brand Spankin' new NABIs, RTS, Neoplans and some Flxibles on the side--NJT Is currently in the phase of Retiring the Flxibles metros which are 1994 Models I'm guessing from the looks of it the NABIs are whats replacing them, Managed to ride 2 3751 and 3758 both run on Cummins C Engines, Heres a few shots of their MCIs in NYC and Flxibles in Elizabeth and North Arlington NJ;

njt6798.jpg

njt7025.jpg

njt70717076.jpg

njtnabis.jpg

njt5632.jpg

njtflxibles.jpg

njt3751int.jpg

njt3758int.jpg

njt3751.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Slammin pics and vid! Glad you enjoyed your visit.

Thank You! I'm gonna try to make my way back up there sometime next year...Hopefully January.

Interesting thread.Believe me there are way more models for the MTA that you havent spotted on your adventure in NYC.Certain areas of the city has different types of buses.:tup:

I can believe it I was a little disappointed I didn't see any NovaLFS Artics seen plenty of Orion VIIs OGs and NGs a few RTS on the side and a cople New Flyer Artics

Awesome stuff :tup:

Thanks

Archived