Audio Recordings Needed!

error46146

As many of you may know, I am a developer for New York City BVE content over at BVEStation.

Right now, I am working on the following projects:

-R32

-R46

-R62A

-R142A

-R160 Alstom & Siemens

I also may plan on working on these projects in the later future:

-R1 Sound Pack

-R143

I would like to ask if anyone has recordings that are suitable for use in BVE (no h-vac and no people talking), please send them over for me to use in my projects as they are very hard for me to get (the MTA has a nice habit of keeping the a/c's on full blast in the middle of december). I would prefer if they were recordings of trains in the list above, but I'll take anything as long as there is no h-vac (completely silent or at least mostly quiet background) and no one talking during the recording.

Examples of what would be perfect:

http://error46146.bvestation.com/sounds/subway/R142A_7445.mp3

http://error46146.bvestation.com/sounds/subway/R68_2770b.mp3

Any questions please feel free to ask, thank you for your help!

(the MTA has a nice habit of keeping the a/c's on full blast in the middle of december).

LOL

Im going to get a new camera soon and am planning to do some sound recordings. btw I really need to ask someone said theres an update to the sounds on ur beta (R)(1)<4>(2)(A)?:P

that recording is great for the R142A motor sound (what ive been trying to get for a while now lol) thanks for that!

as for the 142A its almost done; expect it to be the next project out from me. i'll actually try to have it out by january or february.

i've been asked to do an R143 as well I might do that since the sounds are the same as the 142A

Archived