Trackwork tonight?

Abba

I doubt it, track is out there right now digging out all the BMT Southern Div. lines. There are big problems all over the south right now that I can't even begin to get into.

That and certain Yards are still snowed in winter weather Plans until end of the week most likely..

IND Man you know how to reach me! We both"know" of somebody who just finshed something up.

I doubt it, track is out there right now digging out all the BMT Southern Div. lines. There are big problems all over the south right now that I can't even begin to get into.

Like this?

215658830.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1293541879&Signature=PBwZpFKRFkKIxcSuQDtei2clBmY%3D

(from MTA Twitter)

Back on topic, since it's an obvious Plan 4, all G.O.s are canceled.

Like this?

215658830.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1293541879&Signature=PBwZpFKRFkKIxcSuQDtei2clBmY%3D

(from MTA Twitter)

Back on topic, since it's an obvious Plan 4, all G.O.s are canceled.

Not really they can call a Plan 2 Modifed @ 1100 hrs if they wish..

I say Plan 4 till Friday or Thursday.

Im still getting to work and moving the trains....

That and certain Yards are still snowed in winter weather Plans until end of the week most likely..

IND Man you know how to reach me! We both"know" of somebody who just finshed something up.

Oh I know, I was out there with him for a bit. It was crazy out there, I have never seen anything so bad before.

Archived