TV show House Convention winning video!

Well a long time ago no I recieved a pm on youtube saying this...

Hello. We are in the process of making a fan convention for the Tv show "House". The princeton Regional Chamber Of Commerce is partnering with us for this event which will be for charity.

We came across your video today and found it very interesting.

Would you be willing to let us use it on our website?

Our website is under construction and being moved but you can find it at:

houseconvention

Hoping to hear from you!

Housecall

I replied with a simple yes,as long as me and gerr get placed in the credits,near the video on the site.

The video in question is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpnawvsEaIA

Now several months later.

I have made a special video that has won me 2 tickets to the House Convention,in you guessed it Princeton,NJ!!

And here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60hgovfkm-A

LOL @ the 2nd video! The longest the Princeton Dinky has ever been.

I wanna go to this convention! I'm totally a big fan of House M.D. IMHO, definately one of the best shows on TV.

Thanks! Maybe we could meet there when this convention comes around:p:D

LOL I already got it all planned out hom I'm getting there lmao.

Go to New Haven Union Staion by Shoreline East,or Drive there. Then get on Amtrak or Metro North (I am hoping for #1) to Penn Station or Grand Central(if GCT take the subway to Penn Station) then board a NJT train for the NEC and get off at Princeton Junction then hop on the NJT dinky lmao

Go to New Haven Union Staion by Shoreline East,or Drive there. Then get on Amtrak or Metro North (I am hoping for #1) to Penn Station or Grand Central(if GCT take the subway to Penn Station) then board a NJT train for the NEC and get off at Princeton Junction then hop on the NJT dinky lmao

Looking at the dates, the 24th, a friday, I'll probably in school, running home at about 12:30, then change, pack a few things, and try to catch the first possible NJT #1 bus to Newark. Then take NEC to Princeton Junction and take the Dinky!

Probably be doing the same the 25th except at an earlier time.

The 26th, I'll probably be taking HBLR to take the PATH at Exchange Place to NWK and then NEC to Princeton.

I should see if I can find a cheap hotel or motel around.

Sweet dude! You got it all mapped out!:D

Archived