Looking for some trainz

R33WF

I am looking for Magicland R46 rebuild and un rebulid and his R62. I look on the the download station but they took it off. can someone please help.

Strange...

I have both train your looking for

Is the removal of his content from the DLS part of the reason why the trains won't show in game? BStyles and I have had similar issues where NONE of Magicland's trains will show up in TRS2006. I find that very odd..., there are no errors, no missing dependencies, yet the trains are invisible.

I have yet to see if the same problem persists in 2010.

Is the removal of his content from the DLS part of the reason why the trains won't show in game? BStyles and I have had similar issues where NONE of Magicland's trains will show up in TRS2006. I find that very odd..., there are no errors, no missing dependencies, yet the trains are invisible.

I have yet to see if the same problem persists in 2010.

It wasn't removed its it was updated.I ran into a problem the otherday with Magicland's trains and notice the same problem with the whole thing.It was like a passenger or something so I opened it in CCP and removed pass37 or something commited and the trains are now error free.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived