Surface Dispatcher Exam 8512 Changed

Yukon Gold

So I tooked the dispatchers promotional exam today , and boy was I shocked. The test has been totally changed. Not a single question on pay! Nope. I would say 60 of the 80 questions were about memos ( and mostly about wheel chairs and temperature of bus interior). What gives? I was able to get my hands on a few older test, and this test was like no other. I think its even easier now, since it requires little or no math. Are they afraid people would fail the test , so they are making it easier? :confused:

So I tooked the dispatchers promotional exam today , and boy was I shocked. The test has been totally changed. Not a single question on pay! Nope. I would say 60 of the 80 questions were about memos ( and mostly about wheel chairs and temperature of bus interior). What gives? I was able to get my hands on a few older test, and this test was like no other. I think its even easier now, since it requires little or no math. Are they afraid people would fail the test , so they are making it easier? :confused:

Yea I took the test uesturday as well. I was pisssssed! I get 0 seniority points so I was hoping the test was really hard. You might be suprised at the results though. I think some people are saying they did good because they think they might have only gotten 10 wrong. When in reality, they might have gotten 20 wrong. Either way, I'm pretty much screwed unless I got 100.

You wanna see an easy test? Look at the Dispatcher test that MTA Bus gave in May of 2007. 50 questions and only 8 were math ones. I spent the weeks leading up to the test learning formulas for calculating bus speed and buses needed for headways and none of it was on the test. And to top it all off even though I was # 6 on the list they hired by depot seniority.

wow. Thats not even a joke. Thats an insult.

Are you responding to me or DevilBus65????? If to me, you know it's a joke. I would only insult rookies who work in my depot..........or would I insult other rookies.......hmmmmmmmm (scratching chin, and taint area).......

Archived