some people think Chris Christie should run for president

An approval rating above 50% does not support your claim however. Not all of those unemployed could care less.

And yes, Bush may be two years out, but his negative effects will last for a good 2 decades.

Again, nice way to twist the numbers. His overall rating is 52%, but his approval rating on the economy, which was what we were discussing, is a dismal 37%, which certainly does support my claim. :P 52% for someone who claims that Osama Bin Laden was captured and killed just recently certainly doesn't cut it in my book. Nice distraction, but people see through his BS.

Here is the link to back my stats.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54638.html

Again, nice way to twist the numbers. His overall rating is 52%, but his approval rating on the economy, which was what we were discussing, is a dismal 37%, which certainly does support my claim. :P 52% for someone who claims that Osama Bin Laden was captured and killed just recently certainly doesn't cut it in my book. Nice distraction, but people see through his BS.

Here is the link to back my stats.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54638.html

As far as the economy goes, obviously his approval ratings will be low. It doesn't take rocket science to add 2 and 2. He totally lost all those points with me as well the moment he signed the tax breaks into law. That wasn't my point, and it's not a distraction.

My approval rating for being hard on people on this board may be 37%, but my overall approval rating is what matters. I'm not even about to play this game of semantics with you today.

All the politician suck, and that's that! I voted for the man, and I stand by it. Now if I find out he's not who he says he is, and keeps being soft on issues that matter, it's a wrap! Until then, you have your opinion, and I have mine. We'll just leave it at that.

As far as the economy goes, obviously his approval ratings will be low. It doesn't take rocket science to add 2 and 2. He totally lost all those points with me as well the moment he signed the tax breaks into law. That wasn't my point, and it's not a distraction.

My approval rating for being hard on people on this board may be 37%, but my overall approval rating is what matters. I'm not even about to play this game of semantics with you today.

All the politician suck, and that's that! I voted for the man, and I stand by it. Now if I find out he's not who he says he is, and keeps being soft on issues that matter, it's a wrap! Until then, you have your opinion, and I have mine. We'll just leave it at that.

You see that's the scary thing. If the guy can't even keep his hardcore supporters, then how in the world will he be re-elected?? :eek: Now me, if I don't like any of the candidates I'll just abstain my vote.

When it comes to me, any Republican or Democrat who believes in fiscal responsibility, strong national defense, and free market solutions to our economic problems will get my vote.

I agree with all of the above except for that last one there. We need a president who is going to get tough on protecting American jobs and American goods. This free market trade crap is helping no one but the big multinational companies and China. :tdown: :mad: We need protectionist measures in place. Obama sort of talked about it, but as I expected, he's buried his head between his legs and has brown nosed China similar to what Bush did. :P

Archived