Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
nyrangers718

A new mth r40m

I would like to see that too. I sent MTH an email and asked them whether they had plans of coming out with a new subway set. I got a reply and they said that MTH does not discuss future products and it remains a secret until it has been officially released. I hope they will release a new subway set in 2012, that would make it about two years since R142 set in 2010.

Just wait and see.

I told them to make some new stuff too. I have so much freight that Ive been getting since, the subway market is in a freeze right now.. An R40M would be an awesome addition to the premier subway lineup.. With sound and signage for the (J), (Mx) or (L) :cool:

I told them to make some new stuff too. I have so much freight that Ive been getting since, the subway market is in a freeze right now.. An R40M would be an awesome addition to the premier subway lineup.. With sound and signage for the (J), (Mx) or (L) :cool:

exactly. thats something i would by as well.

MTH might not be making a new subway set but the big "L" will becoming out with something soon. I can't say what it is, just that it will be an older train.

I would love to see a r46 and a r68,But I dont know if they can make 75ft. long cars. that would be like 20 smothing inches long

Why would they not be able to built a scale 75' car? They have made 85' cars to scale.