A new mth r40m

I would like to see that too. I sent MTH an email and asked them whether they had plans of coming out with a new subway set. I got a reply and they said that MTH does not discuss future products and it remains a secret until it has been officially released. I hope they will release a new subway set in 2012, that would make it about two years since R142 set in 2010.

Just wait and see.

I told them to make some new stuff too. I have so much freight that Ive been getting since, the subway market is in a freeze right now.. An R40M would be an awesome addition to the premier subway lineup.. With sound and signage for the (J), (Mx) or (L) :cool:

I told them to make some new stuff too. I have so much freight that Ive been getting since, the subway market is in a freeze right now.. An R40M would be an awesome addition to the premier subway lineup.. With sound and signage for the (J), (Mx) or (L) :cool:

exactly. thats something i would by as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to see a r46 and a r68,But I dont know if they can make 75ft. long cars. that would be like 20 smothing inches long

Why would they not be able to built a scale 75' car? They have made 85' cars to scale.

Archived