MTA says they know subways are running late

Good point you make Via Garibaldi, but to maintain and repair those signals, wouldn't you agree that funding is needed to repair or replace those aging signals?

Oh of course, I don't dispute that at all, but if you have the funding but no oversight, you're right back to square one, and even worse, you'll have money being wasted. In sum, more oversight is needed in addition to more funding.

No thank you button was there, but I totally agree with the last two posts. Let's see how the transit system here in Athens will be with all the economic problems. At least they'd never let New York City with no funding, I believe.. I wouldn't say the same for Athens...

Ugh... IMO the (D) and the (:P are two of the slowest trains in the system in terms of waiting between trains. The (G) is by far the worst though.

I'm not gonna disagree with you here but my experience so far is I get lucky with the (:( and (D) trains as far as waiting times. The (D) tends to be screwed up with all types of service changes and random events though. I can probably finish a chapter of writing waiting for that (G) train for sure. And geez I remember when I first discovered that it only had 4 cars now... ._. Not sure what possessed me to wait all the way in the back though.

Archived