I find this to be pretty ODD.....

NYCTSignals

i got told this morning im gonna have to go to 2 BROADWAY THurs 12AM to do RIGHT TO KNOW..........

I didnt know 2 Broadway was open midnights, let alone that they conduct the RIGHT TO KNOW excersises, i usually do them at the signal office, or 207 yard..........

i find it kind of odd and am a little paranoid its something shady lol

i got told this morning im gonna have to go to 2 BROADWAY THurs 12AM to do RIGHT TO KNOW..........

I didnt know 2 Broadway was open midnights, let alone that they conduct the RIGHT TO KNOW excersises, i usually do them at the signal office, or 207 yard..........

i find it kind of odd and am a little paranoid its something shady lol

Are you civil service or provisional?

there are also doing something called stand downs what ever that is sounds like they are using 2 broadway for lots of things lately

yea i got told it was a "Safety Stand down" type crap thing.....a few other pple i work with have to go also..... thought something was off cause i have done "right to know" a million times already..... what a waste of time IMO

yea i got told it was a "Safety Stand down" type crap thing.....a few other pple i work with have to go also..... thought something was off cause i have done "right to know" a million times already..... what a waste of time IMO

Theres been some incidents going down thats why..

Archived