AntoDamicoShow's Video updates. *ProchaineStation*

OH My (F)(N) GOD what did you do to ....:P:tup::tup:

I got a puddle here :drool: First you bless us with that AMT then you completely made me fall on the floor at around 1:30 with that beast that glorified beauty of a machine GMBUS aaaahhhhh that video had me like WHOA

Hey I don't know you but you got my word I'll be watching for you bus & train wise:tup::tup:

Great Scott that Subway take off was bananas

OH My (F)(N) GOD what did you do to ....B):tup::tup:

I got a puddle here :drool: First you bless us with that AMT then you completely made me fall on the floor at around 1:30 with that beast that glorified beauty of a machine GMBUS aaaahhhhh that video had me like WHOA

Hey I don't know you but you got my word I'll be watching for you bus & train wise:tup::tup:

D'aww, you're making me blush :L I really appreciate you kind words, thank you!

-------------

Arial view of MR-73 at Rosemont Metro station.

OH My (F)(N) GOD what did you do to ....B):tup::tup:

We actually have 3 GM new looks restored by the FHTCQ, one from 1965, one from 1972 and one from 1983, we also have a restored GM classic from 1985.

I also know a couple people who privatly own a new look.

We actually have 3 GM new looks restored by the FHTCQ, one from 1965, one from 1972 and one from 1983, we also have a restored GM classic from 1985.

I also know a couple people who privatly own a new look.

Well you've got my vote and I also know members in here that have the goodies like you guys but I'll say this....Keep your Hobby chap and the rest like me will be greatful for your hard work:tup:

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, congratulations again! :P

But what does it exactly mean? You make videos and Youtube... ?

It means Google wants me to enable advertisements on my account.. like pre-roll videos, banners on the side, and the little box that pops up at the bottom... and they will share the revenue with me! With this status some of my videos can be featured to receive more views, and their is extra features and settings on my account.

Archived